You might need a full size ironing board for your laundry room, but for pressing seams open a smaller ironing board might be just the thing. Instead of having to get up and walk across the room to use the big ironing board, you can place a small ironing board at the end of your sewing table. Feelin’ Crafty shows how to make one using a small plywood circle as the base. Think of it as an ironing spot rather than an ironing board. Get the how-t0.
[photo from Feelin' Crafty]
- Tutorial: Create a small pressing table from a TV tray
- Tutorial: TV tray portable ironing board
- Tutorial: TV tray ironing board
- Tutorial: Ironing board cover
- How to choose the right ironing board