Cindy from Retro Revival shares a tutorial over at The Vintage Sheet Blog showing how to make a Pott Mitt. The retro style of oven mitt is super cute out of vintage sheets and fabrics, but they’d also be cute made out of new fabrics. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Retro Revival on The Vintage Sheet Blog]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Sewing with vintage sheets
- Lookie what she made: Beautiful apron from an antique petticoat
- Tutorial: Retro-inspired quilted oven mitts
- Tutorial: Recover an old dresser with vintage sheets
- Tutorial: Lounge-y pajama pants from vintage sheets