Leslie and Melissa from Mamma Tortilla show how to make this sand dollar throw pillow, inspired by a similar pillow at Pottery Barn. The white/cream color palette, the sand dollar motif, and the rope embellishment have me dreaming of a walk down a sandy beach! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Mamma Tortilla]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, sand dollar, beach, pillow, throw, toss, Pottery Barn[/tags]
- Tutorial: Pottery Barn-inspired felt pillow covers
- Tutorial: Poinsettia throw pillow
- Free pattern: Pottery Barn-inspired owl softie
- Tutorial: Embroidered star pillow
- Tutorial: Pottery Barn Kids-inspired baby changing pad