These drawstring pouches are so pretty! The rounded bottom and the contrast casing are both nice detials. Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make them. You can make one out of two fat eighths of fabric, plus a length of ribbon for the tie. Get the how-to.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Valentine house candy pocket
- Tutorial: Sew up a pretty pillowcase
- Tutorial: Fabric wrapped cookie cutter ornaments
- Tutorial: Pretty Face Cloth
- Tutorial: Make a fancy coat hanger with a fabric cover