Just because a tablecover is practical doesn’t mean it can’t be pretty, too. Take this oilcloth tablecover by Twig and Thistle, for example. The fitted corners and scalloped edges say dressy, but the wipe-clean surface says practical. Feeling inspired yet? Get the tutorial from Twig and Thistle.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, tablecloth, oilcloth, table cover[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fitted oilcloth table cover
- Tutorial: Wipe-clean changing pad from a tablecloth
- Tutorial: Oilcloth book cover
- Tutorial: Sew a fitted outdoor tablecloth
- Tutorial: Fitted tablecloth to protect a child’s play table