Anneliese from Aesthetic Nest guest blogs in the Scrap Your Stash series at Living With Punks with a tutorial showing how to make a pair of patchwork culottes for little girls. These are so pretty!! Get the how-to.
[photo from Aesthetic Nest on Living With Punks]
- Tutorial: Whimsical key chains from your scrap fabric stash
- Tutorial: Japanese patchwork juggling bags (or pattern weights)
- Tutorial: Sew a water gun holster
- Tutorial: Mod Shift Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Football softie with ribbon tags