Head over to Smashworks to find out how to turn a man’s button-down shirt into a woman’s pretty summer top. This is just like the pillowcase dresses that we make for little girls, but sized to make a woman’s top instead. I’m loving the skinny little belt that you can tie around the shirt to give it more shape. Get the tute.
[photo from Smashworks]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a ruffled tank from a boxy tee
- Tutorial: Turn a button-up shirt and a blouse into a cute dress for a girl
- Lookie what she made: Halter top from a man’s button down shirt
- Tutorial: Girl’s skirt from a man’s shirt
- Tutorial: Make an apron from a man’s button down shirt