Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar shows how she made pretty covers for a pair of travel pillows. The U-shaped bean bag pillows are an unusual shape to cover, but she figured out a method to get the right shape. The covers have zippers so they’re easily removed for a washing. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
- Tutorial: Eiffel Tower smartphone cover
- Tutorial: Hanging garment cover
- Tutorial: Sew up a pretty pillowcase
- Tutorial: Valentine house candy pocket
- Tutorial: Nintendo DS cover from an orphaned sock