Mama Crafts shares a pair of tutorials for making some really sweet hooded towels. One has a princess crown appliqued on the hood, and hearts added to the top corners. The other (shown here) has a frog face on the hood, and big froggie hands on the corners. Both designs are sure to be a hit with young children!
[photo from Mama Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Frog hooded towel for babies and small children
- Tutorial: Shark hooded towel
- Tutorial: Bunny hooded towel
- Tutorial: Make a hooded towel
- Tutorial: Hooded towel with a fabric print hood