Chris from Pickup Some Creativity wanted to add some patches to her kids’ Harry Potter Halloween costumes. It would have been nearly impossible to find them in a store to buy, so she made her own using her inkjet printer. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Get the tute.
[photo from Pickup Some Creativity]
By Anne Weaver
- Video tutorial: Easy Halloween costumes, no pattern required
- Tutorial: Harry Potter Trick or Treat Bags
- Tutorial: Halloween throw pillow with inkjet printed fabric
- Tutorial: Fairy wand for dress-up or Halloween costumes
- Tutorial: Custom printed fabric labels