Do you like Kanzashi flowers? There’s something addictive about folding little squares of fabric until they make the perfect little dimensional petals. Cathe Holden from Just Something I Made shows how to take Kanzashi one step further by carefully placing printed words on to the fabric so that they appear right smack-dab in the middle of the petals when folded. This is so cool, y’all! Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Cathe Holden]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, printed, petal, Kanzashi, fabric, flower[/tags]
- Tutorial: Kanzashi folded fabric flower
- Tutorial: Large folded fabric flower pin cushion
- Tutorial: Kanzashi Christmas tree
- Tutorial: Fold and twist a fabric flower
- Tutorial: Embellished flower petal t-shirt