Nicole from Cole’s Corner and Creations shares a tutorial at Project Run and Play showing how to make a pair of shorts trimmed in bias tape. The look is inspired by designer Rami on Project Runway. Get the tutorial at Project Run and Play.
[photo from Cole's Corner and Creations on Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Attaching bias tape around corners
- Tutorial: Sporty Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: How to make and apply bias tape
- Tutorial: DIY bias tape – no gadgets necessary!
- Tutorial: Runway-inspired pants refashion