Amity from Amity Originals made this sweet little purse for her friend’s toddler daughter. It’s sized perfectly for a small child and holds her play cosmetics and hair things. She shares a tutorial showing how to make one. Get the how-to.
[photo from Amity Originals]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fleece dog bed with standard pillow insert
- Tutorial: How to make a perfectly aligned coverstitch hem
- Tutorial: Make a little girl-sized purse for dress-up fun
- Tutorial: Quilt your fabric on a serger with a decorative chain stitch
- Tutorial: Patchwork pencil case