Andrea from Tizzy Crafts shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a cute little pouch to hold earbuds or other small items. It’s made in a pyramid shape and has a zipper closure. A loop is stitched into one end so you can add it to your keyring. Get the tute.
[photo from Tizzy Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy felt iPod or gadget case
- Tutorial: Quick and easy travel sewing kit using a repurposed hot pad
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch with the zipper on one side
- Tutorial: Zippered earbud pouch with attached keychain
- Tutorial: Pyramid zippered coin purse