Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional shows how easy it is to make a pair of leggings for a baby. They’re made from a stretch knit fabric with a wide elastic waistband. Make some now and you’ll be set up for winter layering. Go to her tute.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simple fleece skirt for winter layering
- Tutorial: Draft a leggings pattern from your measurements
- Tutorial: Easy Mommy Skirt
- Tutorial: DIY Comfy Maternity Skirts
- Tutorial: Lulu t-shirt dress for little girls