Jayna from Bellabyte shares a tutorial on her blog, Behind the Studio, showing how to make a quick and easy cover for your a camera strap. The printed fabric is sooo much cuter than the standard plain black strap. She uses some strips from a jelly roll of precut fabric to make it a fast project, but you could also cut your own strips of any yardage. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Behind the Studio]
- Tutorial: Make two floor cushions from one jelly roll of fabric
- Tutorial: Fabric necklace from jelly roll precuts
- Tutorial: Jelly roll patchwork tote
- Tutorial: Pieced and layered valance
- Tutorial: Make a simple camera strap cover