Kiki from The Kiki Comin Shoppe and Kiki Creates shares a tutorial showing how to make clip-on bow tie for a baby boy – no sewing required. You can assemble the entire tie with your hot glue gun! She also includes a printable bag topper to package them up into a cute gift. Get the tute and the printable.
[photo from Kiki Creates]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Stitched notebook paper gift tags
- Tutorial: Studded scarf turban, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Shamrock headband for St. Patrick’s Day
- Freebie: Printable gift tags for your sewn items
- Tutorial: Zippered pyramid pouch