Emily from The Rubber Punkin shows how to make a special tooth pouch that your child can use when leaving a lost tooth out for the Tooth Fairy. The tooth applique is great for little boys, who want the cash but may not be into the whole fairy thing. It’s a quick, easy sewing project. Go to the tutorial.
[photo The Rubber Punkin]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, simple, tooth, fairy, pouch, applique, boy[/tags]
- Tutorial: Tooth fairy envelope
- Tutorial: Simple tooth fairy pouch from felt
- Sew a tooth fairy pillow with this free pattern
- Tutorial: Castle tooth fairy pillow with drawbridge pocket
- Tutorial: Sew a “tooth monster” pillow