Alba from Festotu shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a quilted 3-D Christmas tree decoration. It’s actually made from two flat pieces that fit together to create a tree that stands up on its own. Not only is it a cute decoration, she says it’s also quick to make. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Festotu]
- Tutorial: Scrappy pieced Christmas tree ornament
- Tutorial: Painted and stitched canvas Christmas ornaments
- Lookie what she made: Fabric Christmas tree wall hanging
- Tutorial: Ribbon Christmas tree applique
- QuiltCon: Just a few of the quilts