Maureen from Maureen Cracknell Handmade shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her Quilted Stripes throw pillow. This pillow has it all in the details – the quilted texture on the stripes, the handstitched accents, the simple patchwork that shows off a palette of color and print. Gorgeous! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Maureen Cracknell Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with patchwork stripes
- Giveaway: 9 fat quarters from The Intrepid Thread
- Tutorial: Big bold stripe throw pillow
- Tutorial: Patchwork ribbon throw pillow
- Giveaway: Art Gallery Fabrics fat quarter bundle in pinks and yellows