When I was a kid, I was obsessed with placing colors in rainbow order. My crayons were kept in rainbow order, my paints were stacked in rainbow order, and even my M&MS got eaten in rainbow order. If you know anyone similarly obsessed, perhaps you should make them a rainbow pencil roll. The pocket strip is pieced in rainbow order so you can coordinate the color of the pencil with the color of the pocket. You can find out how to make one at Patchwork blog. Go to the tutorial.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, rainbow, pencil, roll
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: How to sew a pencil roll
- Tutorial: Pieced rainbow twirly skirt
- Giveaway: Appliqued pencil roll
- Tutorial: Patchwork patriotic drawstring pouch
- Tutorial: Rainbow Wrap Skirt