Jodi from Meaningful Mama put rainbows and ruffles together in a skirt for her young daughter’s birthday, and she shares a tutorial showing how she did it. She started with a thrifted knit skirt, and added the tiered of gathered fabric. Go to her tutorial to find out how to make one.
[photo from Meaningful Mama]
- Tutorial: 3-tiered gathered skirt
- Mega tutorial: Girl’s summer skirts series
- Tutorial: Double-ruffle Chesney skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Easy gathered skirts from jersey knit
- Tutorial: Easy bubble skirt refashion