Disney from Ruffles and Stuff shows how to create this lovely earwarmer head wrap out of a refashioned sweater. It’s quick and easy to make, and super cute out of a cable knit sweater like she used in her example. Get the tute.
[photo from Ruffles and Stuff]
- Tutorial: Sweater sleeve leggings for little girls
- Tutorial: Make a cable knit stocking out of an old sweater
- Tutorial: Recycled Sweater Vase
- Tutorial: Cardigan to cowl scarf
- Tutorial: Make an earwarmer headwrap from an old sweater