Sara from Sew Sweetness guest blogs in the Ruffles 2012 series at See Kate Sew with a tutorial showing how to make her Red Poppy Bag. The name comes from the oversized red flower stitched to the front of the round bag. A zipper is stitched around the sides. It has an adjustable strap and interior pockets. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Sweetness on See Kate Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Insert a zipper in the top of a bag or pouch
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Jungle Ruffle Dress
- Tutorial: Add a flounce down the front of a top
- Tutorial: Installing a double loop metal slider for an adjustable purse strap
- Read all about it: Fabric grain