Care from Obsessively Stitching has started a blog series showing how to make finger puppets for the characters in the Little Red Riding Hood story. First up is Little Red’s grandmother. Her hat is removable so it can be placed on the wolf’s head. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Obsessively Stitching]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, finger puppet, little red riding hood, grandmother, grandma[/tags]
- Tutorial: Woodsman finger puppet
- Tutorial: Little Red Riding Hood finger puppet
- Tutorial: Three Little Pigs finger puppets, and their houses
- Tutorial: Little Red Riding Hood cape from a Christmas stocking
- Free pattern: Bunny finger puppets for Easter