Little Birdie Secrets shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she refashioned a man’s t-shirt into a fitted maternity shirt for herself. Her motivation for the project was footall season. Ever try to find a maternity shirt with your favorite team’s logo on it?? To give the plain shirt a little personality (and a flattering fit), she added pintucks to the neckline and ruching at the sides. Get the tute to see how she did it.
[photo from Little Birdie Secrets]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Quick maternity shirt from a large t-shirt
- Tutorial: Add a lace-up neckline to a crew neck tee
- Tutorial: Turn a maternity shirt into a bubble shirt
- Tutorial: Sleeveless empire waist top from a plain tee
- Tutorial: Add quick and easy ruching to a tee