Anne from Wobisobi shows how to refashion a t-shirt into a shrug with studs at the front and across the back seam. You’ll use just the bottom portion of the shirt, a good project for a shirt that might have staining or too much wear around the neck. Get the how-to.
[photo from Wobisobi]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Scoop back t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Ladder V-neck t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: No-sew lattice cutout t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Setting studs in a straight line
- Tutorial: How to take in the neck when refashioning a T-shirt or sweater