Kirsty from more than 1 & less than a few and kootoyoo shows how to make these lovely crocheted cushion covers. Don’t worry if you don’t have the time or inclination to do the crochet part. A thrifted crocheted tablecloth means you won’t be picking up a hook or crochet thread to make one. And because you’ll be cutting it apart to make the covers, a damaged tablecloth works nicely for this project. Get the how-to.
[photo from kootoyoo]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, crochet, cover, pillow, throw, toss, decor, tablecloth, tablecover[/tags]
- Tutorial: No-sew vintage throw pillow covers
- Tutorial: Yo-yo throw pillow covers
- Tutorial: Basic square throw pillow
- Tutorial: Easy-peasy lace doily throw pillow
- Tutorial: Butterfly Collection throw pillow