Ashley from Make It and Love It shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to repurpose an adult-sized t-shirt into a kid-sized skirt with a yoga waist. The foldover knit waistband is super easy to construct (no elastic casing! no zipper! no button!), and super comfortable to wear. Get the tute.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy knit skirt for summer
- Tutorial: Keep elastic in a waistband from twisting
- Tutorial: Casual Summer Baggies for little girls
- Tutorial: Use old undershirts to make an easy waistband
- Video tutorial: Foldover elastic