Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how to resize a man’s tie so that it fits your little guy. She created the tie for her young son, who likes to dress up but finds a clip-on tie to be uncomfortable. So instead of making a clip-on style tie, her tutorial shows how to make a tie that ties around the neck just like the grown-up version. What a great idea! Get the tute.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- It’s new: Janie top ePattern from Squiggly Twigs Designs
- Tutorial: DIY hair extensions
- Cool idea: Thrift store dress refashion using a t-shirt pattern
- Read all about it: Bias cut fabric ribbons and resharpening your needles
- Valentine’s giveaway: Allie’s Quilt Skirt ePattern