Lark Crafts is sharing a tutorial for making this Retro Apron over at their blog. It’s an excerpt from the book Stash Happy: Patchwork. They’ll be sharing another project from the book soon, and they’re letting readers help decide which it will be. Go to Lark Crafts for the tutorial and to cast your vote on the next project.
[photo from Lark Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Felt Plant Pouches
- Tutorial: Stormy Weather appliqued knee high socks
- Giveaway: Mother daughter appliqued apron set by Cynthia Shaffer
- Tutorials: Patchwork potholder and doggie bag
- Tutorial: Fabric tic-tac-toe board