Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shows how she made this lovely retro Ric Rac Dress for little girls. It’s a variation of her Rachel wrap shirt. The wrap bodice is edged in ric rac, with a trio of matching buttons as the closure. And check out the pleats on the skirt! Get the tute.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Cute as a Button party dress
- Tutorial: Lucky Dress with pleated scoop bodice and layered hem
- Tutorial: Ruffled Wrap Dress for girls
- Tutorial: Nora dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Lulu t-shirt dress for little girls