We’ve recently ditched the throw-away plastic water bottles in favor of the reusable metal ones. Not only are they better for the environment, but we can be more confident that we’re not getting some creepy chemicals leeching into our water. But these bottles are a bit heavier to carry, and the metal sides tend to get wet with condensation.
Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how to make a water bottle bag. It’s made from a washcloth to help keep them insulated and to absorb any condensation on the outside of the bottle. A handle makes it easy to carry with you. Get the how-to.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, water, bottle, bag, holder, cover, cozy, reusable, metal[/tags]
- Tutorial: Sew a water bottle tote
- Tutorial: Reversible water bottle holder
- Tutorial: Make a hot water bottle cover from wool felt
- Tutorial: Insulated laminated and buckled reusable lunch bag
- Tutorial: Water bottle pouch