Staci from Crafty Staci shares a tutorial on her blog shows how to make reversible sleeves for a take-out coffee cups. They’re way cuter than the cardboard ones they have at the coffee shop, and way better for the environment, too. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Crafty Staci]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Love Note reversible coffee sleeve with clear window
- Tutorial: Fish shaped coffee sleeve
- Tutorial: Quilted coffee cup cozy
- Tutorial: Fabric coffee sleeve
- Tutorial: Ruffle trimmed tote bag