Dana from MADE shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a color blocked tote bag that is all kinds of colorful fun. It’s plain white on the outside, but bright pink and orange on the inside. Oh, and did I tell you that it’s reversible, too? So it’s also have a bag that shows its colors on the outside and has a plain white interior. Love! Go to her tutorial to find out how to make one.
[photo from MADE]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: No-sew scrap fabric holiday wreath
- Tutorial: Add color and design to a plain skirt using fabric dye and markers
- Cool idea: Toile + highlighters
- Tutorial: Vintage sheet wrapped wreath
- Tutorial: Make a Frame Of Mind pincushion