Marigold from Dreadful Girl and Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! shares a tutorial for making a reversible kid’s play cape. She suggests that you hurry up and sew some for Capes for Kids, who are collecting capes to give to kids in Newtown. They’re well on their way to their goal of 3200 capes, but they’re still 700 short. Go the Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! for the tutorial.
[photo from Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Kid’s teepee from old shirts
- Tutorial: Felt Tic-Tac-Toe on the Go
- Tutorial: Child’s boxing costume gloves
- Tutorial: Sew a kid’s superhero cape that’s also an apron
- Tutorial: Felt monster sleep masks