Amy from Naptime Crafters shows how she made this reversible puffy vest for her baby boy. She used her Alpine Wonderland Puffy Coat pattern as a starting point. You could probably adapt a t-shirt pattern as well, so long as you added extra to account for the puffy material. Go to her blog for the tutorial.
[photo from Naptime Crafters]
- Lookie what she made: Reversible boy’s vest
- Tutorial: Create puffy, ruched t-shirt sleeves
- Free pattern: Reversible vest for baby
- Tutorial: Reversible placemats
- Tutorial: Itty bitty coat for a newborn baby