Citra from Innocentia begins a sew-along for making her Leela dress, a reversible dress with raglan sleeves. The simple lines of the dress show off a favorite fabric print. In the first post she shows how to draft the pattern. Subsequent posts will show how to sew it up into a pretty playdress. Go to the first post in the sew-along.
[photo from Innocentia]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simple reversible bag
- Tutorial: Retro, skinny, or reversible bow tie variations, plus how to resize the pattern
- Tutorial: Raglan-sleeved little girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Balloon dress for little girls