Rather than wrapping a gift in paper that will get torn up and thrown away, a fabric gift sack can be used and reused year after year. Stephanie from Sewing Steph shows how to make a reversible reusable fabric gift sack. Ribbon threaded through the top makes it easy to cinch it closed. Get the tute.
[photo from Sewing Steph]
- Tutorial: Make an envelope-style reusable gift bag
- Tutorial: Reusable fabric gift bags with applique
- Tutorial: Fabric gift sack
- Tutorial: Drawstring Santa gift sack
- Tutorial: Reusable fabric gift sack