Jess from Peanut To Princess shares a tutorial for her Reversible Tie Back Swing Top. The design of this top is sooo flexible and can be worn year-round. For the colder weather, wear it with a long-sleeved tee and a pair of jeans. In the summer, just the top and a pair of shorts. It would also be really cute with a pair of boutique-y flare leg pants. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Peanut To Princess]
- Tutorial: 3-Hour Sundress for little girls
- Tutorial: Two seam skinny jeans
- Tutorial: The Button Top for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s dress with tie-top bodice
- Tutorial: Reversible pants or shorts