Jodie from The Haby Goddess shows how to make a rice-filled handwarmer that you can slip inside your coat pocket to keep your hands warm and toasty on a cold winter day. Just pop them into the microwave for a quick heat-up before putting them in your pocket. They’re quick to sew up and would make a nice Christmas giftie. Go to her tute.
[photo from The Haby Goddess]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pocket hand warmers from an old wool sweater
- Tutorial: Rice-filled hot and cold pack
- Tutorial: Rice and lavender healing bag
- Tutorial: Lil Hand Warmers to put in your pockets
- Tutorial: Sew a microwaveable bedwarmer