Sometimes changing just one detail is all you need to give a garment an updated style. Jennifer from My Own Road does just that when she recreates the sleeves of a button-down shirt. She takes a long sleeve and turns it into a shorter roll cuff sleeve with pick-ups. Get the tutorial.
[photo from My Own Road]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: The Shirt Sleeve Bag
- Tutorial: Piped petal sleeve cuff
- Tutorial: Stylish short-sleeved t-shirt from a plain long-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Bow Cuff Bracelet from a shirt cuff
- Tutorial: Create puffy, ruched t-shirt sleeves