Amy from Positively Splendid shares a tutorial for making a portable first-aid kit. It’s a fabric roll with pockets to hold ointments, bandages, and other first aid items. Look closely in her example and you’ll see that she also includes a lollipop. Smart mama!! Go to her tutorial to find out how to make the first-aid kit.
[photo from Positively Splendid]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Mixy matchy fabric Easter basket
- Tutorial: DIY portable ironing station
- Tutorial: Embellished fabric Easter eggs
- Tutorial: On-The-Go Medicine Kit
- Tutorial: Creative Suitcase art organizer