Calli from Make It Do shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a toothpaste/toothbrush carrier to carry along on your next trip. It’s made from a laminated cotton (it’ll wipe clean!) and has pockets sized just right for a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste. A flap folds over the top to keep lint and other gunk from getting all over your toothbrush. It all rolls up and is tied shut with a pretty bow. Get the tute.
[photo from Make It Do]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: On the Go Toothbrush Holder
- Tutorial: Travel toothbrush and toothpaste case
- Tutorial: Sew a make-up roll
- Tutorial: DIY diaper bag with loads of pockets
- Tutorial: Easy make-up brush roll