Sachiko from Tea Rose Company and Tea Rose Home shows how to refashion a couple of plain t-shirts into this romantic lace-trimmed ruffled tee. Using t-shirts from lightweight knit gives it a fresh, airy feel. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Tea Rose Home]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, romantic, lace, ruffle, tee, t-shirt, refashion[/tags]
- Tutorial: Romantic sash from lace and cotton
- Tutorial: Sweater refasion with romantic flaire (and flare)
- Tutorial: Embellished tee with pleated bib and buttons
- Tutorial: Romantic ruffle shirt from two bargain bit tees
- Tutorial: Lace trim tote bag