Kim from Oh, Sweet Joy! shows how to make a skirt with a tulle overlay. While most tulle skirts are poofy, more like tutus, the skirt she shows how to make is a longer version, more romantic than fluffy. Get the how-to.
[photo from Oh, Sweet Joy!]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Inside-out tiered pettiskirt
- Tutorial: Add a poofy pettiskirt layer to a skirt
- Tutorial: Tulle layering pettiskirt that peeks at the hem
- Tutorial: Make a petticoat to add poof to a girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Elegant tulle skirt