Deonn Stott from Quiltscapes shares a tutorial over at Riley Blake Designs’ Cutting Corners College showing how to make her Rosebud Wristlet Pincushion. It’s like a fabric version of an old school wrist corsage. The center of the gathered fabric flower is a tiny pincushion that will hold the pins you need right at hand. (No pun intended.) Get the how-to.
[photo from Cutting Corners College]
- Tutorial: Sew a zakka pincushion for your wrist
- Tutorial: Itty bitty pincushion ring
- Tutorial: Tiered cake pincushion with magnetic pin catcher
- Tutorial: Christmas tree wrist pincushion
- Tutorial: Stacking Double Ringed Pincushion