Editor’s note: This post is being republished from Tuesday. When I originally posted it, I had the wrong link. It has been corrected.
Carolyn from Carolyn’s Homework shows how she embellished a plain t-shirt with a meandering vine of dimensional rosettes. She made the rosette trim out of recycled t-shirt yarn. The navy and white is a cute color combo for summer, but this would be pretty in other colors as well – even in a tone-on-tone palette. Get the how-to.
[photo from Carolyn's Homework]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Gathered muslin throw pillow with rolled fabric rosettes
- Tutorial: Girl’s summer dress with ruched bodice
- Tutorial: Embellished flower petal t-shirt
- Tutorial: Button and ribbon headband
- Tutorial: Applique a lovely spring bouquet on a plain tank