Ashley from Lil Blue Boo shows how to make these Simple Round Sit-Upons. Anyway else flashing back to your Girl Scout days? It’s the same idea, though her updated version is much more cheerier than the dark green vinyl one I made back in the day. She used brightly patterned vinyl tablecloths to make hers, but you could also use laminated cotton yardage. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Lil Blue Boo]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Wipe-clean booster seat cushions from a vinyl tablecloth
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton folder
- Tutorial: Elegant headband from scrap vinyl
- Tutorial: Grab n Go Reusable Snack Bags
- Video tutorial: Reusable snack bags with easy foldover top