Schwin W. from Schwin & Schwin shows how to make these ruched and studded leggings for little girls. They were inspired by a similar pair of (adult-sized) leggings she saw on Project Runway. Love them! Also in the same post, she shows how to turn a sweater into a pair of faux leg warmer leggings. Awesome! Go to the tutorials.
[photo from Schwin & Schwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Faux Riding Pant leggings for toddlers
- Tutorial: Runway-inspired tiered tweed skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Girls’ ruched leggings
- Tutorial: Little girl sweater leggings with button cuffs
- Tutorial: Make a pair of leg warmers from an old sweater